Zucchini Sticks. Better than French Fries!
If you like to eat something yummy while watching TV, here is an interesting idea for a yummy snack.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut zucchini into long sticks.
- Mix breadcrumbs with cheese, herbs, spices and salt in the bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and whip eggs in it.
- Roll zucchini sticks in the flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Cover the tray with baking paper and lubricate it with the oil. Fill this tray with vegetable sticks.
- Preheat the oven to 392 F and start cooking sticks.
- You`ll need to wait for 15-20 minutes until baked sticks are golden-brown.
That`s it! Eat them with your favorite sauce and enjoy your weekend.