Zucchini Pancakes with Cheese and Sour Cream Sauce
Yummy pancakes with cheese and sour cream sauce are very tender. All your guests will like this dish! Cover these yummy pancakes with the sauce and form an unusual cake.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Grate zucchini on the coarse grater.
- Do the same with the cheese.
- Add one raw egg.
- Chop dill and parsley and add these herbs into the bowl as well.
- Add salt and spices.
- Finally, you need to add the flour and mix this mass for there not to be lumps. The dough should be thick.
- Preheat the pot with the oil. Fry small pancakes until they are golden-brown.
- Cover the plate with paper towel in order to get rid of extra oil. Leave the pancakes to cool down.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Mix sour cream with chopped dill, black ground pepper and salt.This sauce should be smooth.
- Take a small plate and start forming mini-cakes. Cover the pancake with the sauce and put the second one on the top of it. Do it until all the pancakes are used.
That`s it. This snack may be served both hot and cold. Bon Appetite!