Zucchini, Filled with Meat, Tomatoes And Cheese
If you like fresh dishes with a nice appearance, here is the recipe for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash zucchini, wipe them and cut each vegetable into halves. Cut off the flesh and form “boats”.
- Cover them with the olive oil. Put all the veggies on the tray and bake for 10-15 minutes at 456 F.
- Then you`ll need to cook the filling. Peel onion and garlic. Cut zucchini flesh into small cubes.
- Preheat the frying pan with the rest of olive oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add slices of zucchini. Cook everything for 5-7 minutes. When your veggies are ready, put them into the bowl.
- Take the same pan and fill it with the minced meat. Cook it for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Chop herbs and grate the cheese.
- Mix minced meat with veggies, herbs, salt, pepper and the half of the cheese.
- Salt your zucchini “boats”. Fill them with this yummy mass and put into the tray.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into thin slices. Decorate your boats with bright red slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven, preheated to 365 F for 20-25 minutes. In 15-20 minutes take the tray out of the oven and cover everything with the rest of grated cheese. Continue baking.
That`s it. Enjoy the taste!