Zucchini chops with meat and spices
If you want to try something more unusual than traditional meat chops, cook yummy balls with minced meat and zucchini. This is perfect summer dish for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Grate clean and dry zucchini.
- Get rid of extra water.
- Grind meat, chop onion, garlic and herbs.
- Add your favorite spices. I recommend you to choose salt, black pepper, marjoram and garlic.
- Mix grated zucchini with meat and eggs well.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix everything one more time.
- Cover the tray with vegetable oil and preheat the oven to 356 degrees.
- Form middle-sized chops and put them on the tray.
- If you want to cook something more unusual, use silicone forms.
Even kids will like the taste of these chops and the way they look. Bon appetite!