Yummy Homemade Croissants without any Filling
Croissants are often made with puff pastry pastry - desc learn more.... Still, if you do not want to waste mush time on cooking it, you can use our recipe and make simple pastry in an hour.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, mix dry yeast with warm milk.
- Slowly add 4-5 tbsp of the flour. Mix everything carefully and set the bowl aside.
- In half an hour you can continue cooking.
- Grate cold butter. For it to be easier for you to cook it, leave it in the freezer for 10 minutes. Add 1 egg and sugar. Stir in the rest of the flour. Mix everything carefully.
- Knead the dough, form a tight roll and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Leave it in the fridge for 2 hours. If you have enough time, leave it in the fridge overnight.
- In several hours take it out of the fridge and cut it into smaller circles. Flatten each one and cut into triangles.
- Roll your croissants from the wider side.
- Transfer croissants to the baking tray covered with the parchment. Bake them at 400 F for 20 minutes.
If you like, you can cook croissants with the filling. Use chocolate, peanut butter, condensed milk or jam. Hope, you`ll love this combination of ingredients.