Winter Muffins with Cranberry and Walnuts
Yummy winter dessert is great for any party or dinner. Your family will love it!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost cranberry and get rid of the extra juice. Melt butter on the water bath or in the microwave oven.
- Mix the flour with oatmeal, sugar and salt.
- Take a separate bowl and mix eggs with milk in it. Add yoghurt and melted butter. Mix dry and liquid ingredients.
- Add cranberry, lemon zest, walnuts and spices to taste (ginger, nutmeg).
- Pour the dough into 12 forms. It`s recommended to fill 2/3 of each form. Bake this dessert at 356 F for 25 minutes.
- Finally, you`ll need to cook yummy topping. Mix lemon juice with honey. Heat this liquid and add sugar powder. Boil everything and leave to cool down.
Decorate your yummy muffins with this sweet topping. Bon Appetite!