Wild Mushrooms Soup
Today I`ll teach you to cook simple soup with wild mushrooms, carrot and potatoes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel and cut wild mushrooms. Put them into the pot and boil for 30 minutes. When water starts boiling, add 2 halves of the onion and salt.
- While you`re cooking this simple broth, prepare the rest of ingredients.
- Chop second onion and fry it in the pan with olive oil.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes. Add it into the pan with water 15 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Peel carrot and cut it into small cubes. Add it to the onion and fry everything, stirring constantly.
- Add sautéed veggies into the pan with the soup. Boil everything on the slow fire for 5 more minutes.
Serve this delicious soup with fresh dill and sour cream if you like.