Wild Mushroom Baked Pies
Mushroom pies made of yeast dough are tasty and easy to cook.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat milk. Mix sugar, dry yeast, salt ½ of milk. Add 1-2 spoons of flour and leave this mass for several minutes. The surface will be covered with bubbles.
- Mix the rest of warm milk with eggs and melted butter.
- When the yeast grows in size, mix it with this liquid mass.
- Slowly add flour and make the dough. Put it into the warm place for 2 hours. In an hour, you may mix it for the pastry to be puffy.
- Now it`s time to cook the stuffing. Preheat the pan with butter.
- Fry chopped onion for several minutes.
- Chop mushrooms and add them into the pan with onion. Fry until they are ready. Then leave this mass to cool down.
- Divide pastry into small balls. Flatten each one and fill it with the stuffing. Form pies.
- Put them on the tray, lubricated with butter. Cover each pie with whipped egg. Preheat the oven to 338 degrees. Bake them for 20-25 minutes until they are ruddy.
That`s it. These yummy pies may replace bread or cookies. Bon Appetite!