White Cake with Whipped Cottage Cheese and White Chocolate
This tender cake is a perfect combination of white chocolate and cottage cheese.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip eggs with sugar and salt. Add flour and baking powder.
- Pour this dough into the form, covered with baking paper.
- Bake it in the oven preheated to 392 F for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of the cream into the small pot. Add crashed white chocolate. Melt it slowly.
- Mix gelatin with ¼ of the water. In 10 minutes put this cup into the pot with boiling water. Wait until gelatin melts.
- Mix cottage cheese with melted chocolate.
- Pour gelatin into the bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and whip cream quickly.
- Mix cottage cheese with the cream.
- If this mass is too sweet, you may add 0.25 tsp of lemon juice.
- Cut the dough in two.
- Cover one layer with ¾ of the white filling.
- Put the second layer on the top of it. Decorate it with the rest of the white mass.
- Put your cake into the fridge for the whole night.
Next morning you may decorate this dessert with white chocolate.