If you like diet cookies, you should try to cook such a dessert. You may use it a snack to-go or eat together with a cup of tea. If you have enough time, get down to cooking!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, whip eggs. Add baking soda, sugar and milk.
- Sift the flour through the sieve and add it into the bowl as well, mixing the dough constantly.
- When the dough is ready, cover it with the plastic wrap. Leave it for half an hour.
- Roll the dough and form small circles, using a glass.
- Stick each cookie with the fork. There should be 16 holes in each cookie.
- Bake them at 356 F for 20 minutes.
Such a dessert is very healthy and tasty!