Here is one more idea for breakfast or brunch. Waffles with ham are a creative version of ordinary hot sandwiches. It`s easy to eat this yummy snack, as the filling is inside. Try this combination of pastry, cheese, greens and ham, and you`ll eat it every morning together with your family!
· Ham – 2 pieces
· Flour – 2 tbsp.
· Grated cheese – 4 tbsp.
· Parsley – 2 sprigs
· Green onion – 2 sprigs
· Egg – 1 piece
· Sour cream – 1 tbsp.
· Chilli pepper – to taste
· Salt – to taste
· Black pepper – to taste.
1. Break one egg into the bowl. Add salt, pepper, sour cream and whip everything.
2. Add flour and mix the dough.
3. Chop parsley and green onion.
4. Add grated cheese and chilli pepper to taste. Mix everything carefully.
5. Preheat the waffle iron and lubricate it with the butter. Put a half of the dough on its surface. Place a slice of ham in the middle of each waffle.
6. Pour the rest of dough on the top of the waffle. Bake it for several minutes until the dish is ready.
7. That`s it. Decorate waffles with parsley and serve the table.
Such a breakfast is yummy and nutritious. Bon Appetite!