Vegetarian Yummy Balls with Rice and Mushrooms
Simple vegetarian rice balls are very tasty and nutritious. You`ll love the combination of the taste and fragrance of the dish!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil rice in the pan with salty water. Mix it carefully bit do not turn it into the mashed mass.
- Wash carrot and onion. Cut mushrooms into small pieces. Fry all these vegetables in the pan with the vegetable oil.
- Mix rice with the fried vegetables. If you like, you may add fresh chopped herbs into the pan.
- Form small balls and put them into the tray.
- Cook delicious tomato sauce. Mix tomato paste with water. Add salt and spices. Pour this yummy sauce on the top of the rice balls.
- Bake everything for 30-35 minutes at 356 F.
These rice balls are both nutritious, light and very tasty.