Tender and juicy vegetarian pizza may be easily cooked at home. Besides tomatoes and pepper, you may use various ingredients for cooking such a yummy dish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix water with starch and flour. Add salt and oil. Mix the dough and leave it for an hour.
- Meanwhile stew sliced tomatoes with chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Fry chopped onion until it`s soft and golden-yellow.
- Cut the rest of tomatoes and pepper into thin slices.
- Flatten the dough and cover it with the layer of your homemade tomato sauce. Decorate your pizza with fresh vegetables and canned corn. Add grated cheese and herbs.
- Leave it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Even if you`re not a vegan, you`ll like this fresh pizza!