If you do not eat animal products, it`s always a problem to find nice and original recipe. Pastry is frequently cooked with milk and eggs, but of course, there are exceptions. For example, this pie with semolina and orange juice. You may cook it for supper and change ordinary meal into festive.
· Semolina – 1 glass
· Flour – 1 cup
· Sugar – 1 glass
· Vegetable oil – 100 ml.
· Orange juice – 1 glass
· Baking soda – 1 tsp.
· Orange – 1 piece.
1. Mix orange juice with sugar.
2. Add semolina and continue mixing.
3. Pour a bit of vegetable oil into the bowl and add grated orange zest.
4. Add flour and baking soda.
5. Mix the dough until smooth and pour it into the form lubricated with butter and dusted with the thin layer of semolina.
6. Bake this cake for 30-40 minutes at 356 degrees.
7. If you like, you may decorate this cake with sugar powder.