Vegetable Stew with Zucchini, Tomatoes and Pepper
For cooking vegetable stew you may use any vegetables you like. Today we`ll share with you one simple recipe for a bright vegetable stew with pepper, zucchini and tomatoes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Fill the pan with the vegetable oil.
- Add onion (cut it into half-rings beforehand). Cook everything on the slow fire in the pan, covered with the lid. Don`t forget to stir everything from time to time.
- When the onion is soft, add thin slices of red bell pepper. In several minutes you may add zucchini into the pan.
- Add carrot, chopped garlic and the slices of tomatoes. Mix everything slowly; add sugar, salt, pepper.
- Stew everything until all the vegetables are soft.
You may serve this dish as a main meal or add a portion of spaghetti or mashed potato if you like. Bon Appetite!