Vegetables are healthy and yummy. Today I want to share with you vegetarian recipe of vegetable stew with prunes and almond. It`s very fragrant! Aromas of different ingredients mix as well as tastes. There are many recipes of stew. You may use almost all vegetables while cooking this dish! The consistency of each stew may also be different. You may cook either thick garnish or liquid soup. I will give you classical recipe of my favourite stew. It is very tasty.
· Eggplants – 3 pieces
· Prunes (without pits) – 1 cup
· Onion – 1 piece
· Tomatoes – 3 pieces
· Pepper – 1 red vegetable and 1 yellow
· Chopped parsley and dill – 1 tbsp.
· Chopped green onion – 1 tbsp.
· Almond – ½ cup
· Garlic – 4 cloves
· Soy sauce – 100 ml.
· Olive oil – 3 tbsp.
· Meat or vegetable broth – 125 ml.
· Pomegranate sauce – 1 tbsp.
· Herbs – to taste.
1. Chop onion. Preheat oil in the caldron. Fry it until onion becomes lighter.
2. Cut all the vegetables into cubes. Mix them; add soy sauce, salt, broth, pomegranate sauce, garlic and greens.
3. Add prunes and ½ almond. Mix all these ingredients. Cover cauldron with the lid and stew everything for 15-20 minutes (until eggplants are ready).
4. When the dish is ready, add the rest of nuts.
That`s it. The recipe is simple, so you can cook it even when you have a busy day.
Enjoy your meal!