Vegetable Stew with Chicken and Pumpkin. Recipe for the Owners of the Multi-cooker
Here is another recipe for a bright pumpkin stew with meat. In this case, yummy chicken is used.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For cooking this vegetable stew, you`ll need to prepare all the ingredients beforehand.
- Pell onion and cut it into half-rings.
- Fill the bowl with the vegetable oil. Do not cover the multi-cooker with the lid. Fry onion, stirring it constantly.
- Peel carrot and cut it into circles. Fry it for 5 more minutes.
- Cut chicken fillet into pieces as well. Add them into the pan with carrot and onion. Continue frying.
- Pell red bell pepper. Cut it into ling strips and add it into the bowl with meat as well.
- Peel pumpkin and cut it into cubes.
- Slice tomatoes and add them into the pan as well.
- Mash garlic and add it to the rest of ingredients.
- Finally, peel potato and cut it into small pieces. Stew it.
- Fill the bowl with water. Add spices and dry basil.
- Add salt, mix everything and stew for an hour.
- When the dish is almost ready, add chopped parsley and dill.
Serve this yummy dish warm. Bon Appetite!