Vegan Eggplant Rolls
Delicious eggplant rolls with cheese and veggies may be a great snack for everyone.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut eggplant into thin slices. Dust each one with the salt for the vegetable not to be bitter. Fry these slices.
- Grate hard cheese on the coarse grater.
- Wash pickles and slice green olives.
- Mix grated 2/3 of grated cheese with olives and pickles.
- Take a small bowl and mix olive oil with herbs and salt. Use this mixture to cover eggplant slices.
- Fill each of them with yummy filling. Form tight rolls. Put them on the tray, covered with olive oil.
- Cover the top of each roll with the rest of oil mixture.
- Add thin slices of tomato and bake your rolls for 15 minutes at 392 F.
- Take these rolls out of the oven and cover them with grated cheese.
Serve yummy rolls warm. Decorate them with fresh herbs and enjoy the taste.