Golden slices of fragrant potato definitely deserve your attention. They are delicious and really good-looking!
· Potato – 12 pieces (middle-sized)
· Garlic – 3-4 cloves
· Butter – 1 tbsp.
· Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
· Dry thyme – 1 tsp.
· Dry ground barberry – 1 tsp.
· Dry sweet pepper – 1 tsp.
· Dry ground chilli pepper – 1 pinch
· Turmeric – 1/3 tsp.
· Salt – 1 and ½ tsp.
1. Wash potato and peel. Cut into slices. Meanwhile boil salty water in the big pan.
2. As soon as water starts boiling, put potato slices into it. When water boils again, wait for two minutes. If you cook them for too long, potato slices will fall apart.
3. Strain the water, wash slices and put them into the bowl.
4. Mix melted butter with vegetable oil. I recommend you to choose fragrant oil. Add chopped garlic and spices. You may also salt these slices.
5. Mix all these ingredients well and pour this mass into the bowl with potato slices.
6. All the slices should be covered with fragrant mass.
7. Cover the tray with baking paper. You do not need to lubricate it. Put potatoes into the tray.
8. Bake potato at 392 degrees for 30 minutes.
Enjoy the fragrant of this yummy dish. Put hot potato slices into the plate and decorate everything with chopped herbs. You may eat this dish with fresh salads. Bon Appetite!