Turkey Meatballs. Festive Meal in Less than 30 Minutes!
Turkey meatballs are very tender and fragrant. That`s why you may easily cook them for a party!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Put a slice of bread into the bowl with milk. Meanwhile chop dill and parsley.
- Chop garlic or mash it.
- Mix ground turkey with onion, parsley, garlic and soft bread.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients.
- Lubricate the tray with the vegetable oil.
- From meatballs.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and pour it on the top of the meatballs.
- Bake them in the oven preheated to 392 F.
Serve this dish with fresh salads or sliced vegetables. If you prefer something more nutritious, cook your favourite garnish to eat meatballs with.