Traditional Recipe for the Tender Apple Pie
This time-tested recipe for the yummy apple pastry will save you when you have no idea what to cook for your family.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip whites with the half of the sugar.
- Mix yolks with the rest of it.
- Combine these two masses in the one bowl. Slowly add the flour.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Cut apples into thin slices and add them into the bowl with the dough as well.
- Cover the form with butter or baking paper. Pour the dough into it.
- Cook the apple pie at 356 F for 35-40 minutes.
Decorate the dish with thin slices of apples. Bon Appetite!