Tortilla Rolls with Chickpeas
This simple snack is easy to cook and very nutritious. You may cook it instead of the pies.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil chickpeas in the pan or cook it in the slowcooker.
- Preheat the frying pan with the vegetable oil. Fry onion, grated carrot and chopped mushrooms.
- Mash boiled chickpeas. If the mass is too thick, add water.
- Mix the vegetables in the pan. Add mashed chickpeas, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything carefully. If you like, you may add mashed garlic.
- Cover tortilla with a half of this filling. Add the second tortilla and cover it with the yummy mass as well.
- Form a tight roll. Cut it into pieces.
- If you like, you may serve this snack fresh or fry it beforehand.
Serve yummy rolls decorated with the chopped dill. Bon Appetite!