Tomatoes and Pepper Smoothie
This heating tomato smoothie is one of the most unusual snacks you may cook this summer!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash vegetables and apples and wipe them, using paper napkins.
- Cut one edge of tomato crosswise. Put tomatoes into the pan with boiling water. In 2 minutes take them out of water and put into the bowl with cold liquid.
- Peel tomatoes and cut each one in 2. Get rid of seeds.
- Cut soft tomatoes into cubes and put into the bowl of the blender.
- Mix yoghurt with oatmeal. Leave this mass for 15 minutes for the oats to be softer.
- Peel carrot and cut it into cubes. They should be small for the blender to turn veggies into smooth mass.
- Peel the apple, cut off the core. Cut fruit into cubes or half-circles.
- Cut off fruit-stalk of the pepper and get rid of the seeds. Cut it into squares or half-circles.
- Add pepper into the bowl with tomatoes. Mash them well.
- Then add hard ingredients – carrot and apple. Mash them until there is a smooth mass in the bowl.
- Add oil, seeds, oatmeal with yoghurt, salt and ground pepper. The more pepper you add, the hotter will be this smoothie.
- Mix all the ingredients until there is a smooth mass in the bowl.
This spicy pepper and tomato smoothie may be served warm or cold. If you like, heat it on the water bath before serving.