Thin Pancakes with Fresh Strawberry
Fresh strawberry can make the taste of each dish riches. Cook these pancakes for breakfast and make sure that this desert is definitely worth trying.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix the starch with the flour and eggs. There should be thick mass in the bowl.
- Slowly add warm milk, stirring the mass constantly.
- Add the half of the sugar and melted butter. Mix everything with the whisk and leave the bowl for a half an hour.
- Mash a half of the berries with the fork. Mix this mass with the rest of the sugar.
- Cook thin pancakes on the preheated pan. Fry each of them for 2-3 minutes from both sides.
Serve delicious pancakes with this fresh jam and slices of the strawberry.