Thin Pancakes with Cottage Cheese and Cherries
Tender creamy pancakes can be a perfect breakfast for everyone!
on the tip of the knife
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip egg with the salt and sugar.
- Add milk and mix everything one more time.
- Add vegetable oil and the flour. Mix everything carefully.
- Bake thin pancakes.
- Whip cottage cheese with the sugar, vanilla and sour cream.
- Cover the pancake with this tender mass. Add several cherries into the middle of the pancake.
- Form an envelope.