The Most Chocolate Cake in the Whole World
Hello, all the fans of the sweet and yummy chocolate! Today I`ll teach you to cook dream-cake for the chocolate-lovers.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Melt butter and leave it to cool down.
- Sift the flour through the sieve. Mix it with cocoa powder and baking powder. Add melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk, coffee.
- Mix everything well. You may use a powerful mixer, if you like.
- Cover the form with the butter and dust it with the flour.
- Divide the dough in two portions and fill 2 forms with it. Bake everything for 20-30 minutes.
- Take the layers out of the oven and put them on the grid to cool down.
- Get down to cooking the topping. Melt chocolate on the water bath.
- Whip butter, using a powerful mixer. Add sugar powder and cocoa. Continue whipping.
- Add melted chocolate and coffee. Mix everything until smooth.
- Cut off the top of each layer.
- Cover them with condensed milk and the thick layer of the topping. Do the same with the second layer.
- Cover the top and the edges of the cake.
- Leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Enjoy this rich chocolate taste together with your friends.