The Easiest Recipe for Cooking Chocolate Cake
This classical American recipe for a chocolate cake is time-tested and worth trying. For cooking this dish I recommend you to use bitter dark chocolate.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cover the baking form with butter and dust it with the baking powder. Get rid of the extra powder.
- Melt chocolate with butter on the water bath or in the microwave oven. Cook everything until the mass is liquid. Leave it to cool down.
- Take a big bowl and whip eggs with sugar in it.
- Add chocolate mass into this bowl.
- Sift the flour through the sieve. Add it into the bowl as well.
- Turn on the fire. Pour the dough into the form.
- Cover it with the tinfoil. Put the form into the deep tray. Bake your chocolate cake at 356 F for 75 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and get rid of the tinfoil. Leave it to cool down and take it out of the form. Your simple chocolate cake is ready.
I also recommend you to cover this dessert with rich chocolate cream. Bon Appetite!