The Best Eclair Cake Made of Cookies
Eclair cake is so delicious, that you`ll forget about all your diets. It`s easy to cook and doesn`t require much free time. Treat your family with this delicacy.
- Pour the glass of milk into the small pan.
- Mix the rest of milk with the starch and sugar.
- Separate the yolk and the white. We do not need the white. As for the yolk, you need to mix it with milk and starch. Use a mixer to cope with it quicker. Add this liquid into the pot with milk.
- Boil it for several minutes, stirring.
- When the mass is ready, put it into the fridge.
- Take the baking form and cover it with the tinfoil. Put there a half of the cookies. Then cover this layer with the half of pudding.
- Make two more layers. The last one should be made of cookies.
- To make the frosting, mix in the pan all the ingredients besides butter.
- As soon as the mass starts boiling, add butter.
- When it melts, take the pan out of the oven.
- Cover the cake with this frosting.
- Put it in the fridge for 8 hours.
If you want, you may decorate the cake with nuts. Enjoy your meal! And if you like this dessert, try to make easy sweet roll or look at the rest of our recipes of pastry.