Thai Salad with Rice Noodles and Beef
For all the fans of the Asian food we`ve found an interesting recipe for spicy and nutritious salad with delicious beef and rice noodles.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Put meat into the bowl with 50 ml of the soy sauce. Leave steaks to marinate.
Boil rice noodles, dry them and leave to cool down.
- Mix it with the rest of the soy sauce and slices of chili. Add chopped cilantro and mint.
- Cut cucumber into very thin slices and mix them with the noodles and chopped onion.
- Preheat the frying pan and cook salty steaks for 3 minutes from both sides.
- When the meat is ready, leave it to cool down and cut into strips.
- Mix all the ingredients and sprinkle the salad with the lime juice.
If you like, decorate this dish with sesame seeds before serving. It will be very yummy and unusual!