Tender Thin Potato Pies. They`ll Melt in Your Mouth!
Hello. Today I will share with you potato pie recipe. It’s very tender, thin and delicious. This recipe is easy and all the ingredients are available. Let’s start!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Peel potatoes put them into the pot, add salt and boil.
- Chop the onion finely, put into the pan, add some vegetable oil and saute until soft.
- Drain the potato and cool it down. Leave the broth.
- Add butter to the potato and mash.
- Add fried onion and mash again until soft. The filling is ready.
- Pour broth into the deep bowl, add sugar, dry yeast, salt and mix.
- Add the sifted flour to the broth, knead the dough with a spatula. The dough will be soft and sticky. Do not add more flour.
- Cover it and set aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour dust the table with flour and put the dough.
- Knead the dough, add the flour if necessary. The dough should be soft, elastic and not sticky.
- Divide the dough into 12 parts.
- Form 12 balls.
- Take one ball and make a round flat pellet with your hands.
- Put one tablespoon of filling and stick the edges together.
- Turn the pie seam side down and squeeze it with your hands to the 5-7mm thickness.
- Make the same with all balls.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and heat it well.
- Squeeze the pies again before frying.
- Fry on the pan from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope, that this recipe will make you and your family happy and well-fed! Join us on Facebook and cook a lot of different potato casseroles together with us. Bon appetit!