Tender Lemon Bread
Yummy and bright lemon bread is definitely worth trying!
Soft cream cheese
0.3 cup (for the filling)
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take a small bowl and mix first 4 ingredients in it. Cover the bowl with the lid and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then you need to mix these ingredients with sour cream, butter, one egg, salt, sugar and vanilla. Add the flour and mix everything for 5-6 minutes.
- Put the dough into the bowl, covered with the butter. Cover it with the plastic wrap and leave for 60-90 minutes.
- Meanwhile you need to mix cream cheese with sour cream. Lemon juice sugar and flour.
- Flatten the dough, forming a square. Put it on the tray, covered with baking paper. Lubricate central part with butter and cover it with the lemon cream.
- Cover this bread with the plastic wrap and leave for 45-50 minutes.
- Preheat the oven. Cover the bread with whipped egg and dust it with the sugar powder.
- Bake lemon bread at 374 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Take the bread out of the oven and leave it to cool down.
In 15-20 minutes you may serve it. Bon Appetite!