Tender chicken tastes great, no matter what you eat it with. Here is my recipe of juicy poultry.
· Chicken fillet – 2 pieces
· Salt – to taste
· Ground pepper – to taste
· Olive oil – 3-4 tbsp.
· Vegetable oil – for lubricating the pan.
1. Take chicken fillet. If it was frozen, you need to defrost it. If it`s to thick cut it in two. Make small slices. Each one should be about 0,1 inches.
2. Salt and pepper poultry. Put it into the bowl, lubricating meat with olive oil.
3. Cover this bowl with plastic wrap and leave for 30-60 minutes.
4. Preheat frying pan and lubricate it with oil, using silicone brush. Put chicken fillet into this pan and slow down the fire. Fry fillet from both sides.
5. Put poultry on the plate and cover it with tinfoil. Leave them for 20 minutes.
6. This will make your fillets juicy.
That`s it. You may eat your juicy chicken fillets, enjoying the taste. This recipe is healthy, so I recommend you to try it!