Tender Dessert with Sour Cream, Jelly and Berries
If you want to treat your close people with something special, you may cook tender dessert made of jelly and sour cream. However, all the work should be done beforehand.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix dry jelly with the hot water. Pour it into the pan and leave in the fridge.
- Meanwhile mix hot milk with gelatin. Heat everything, but do not boil.
- Rub cottage cheese through the sieve. You may also whip it, using a powerful blender as well.
- Add vanilla sugar intro the bowl with milk. Mix everything carefully for the sugar to melt.
- Mix cottage cheese with sour cream.
- Slowly add warm and tender gelatin mixture. Stir everything constantly.
- Leave this mass to cool down and add it into the bowls with jelly.
- Put these bowls into the fridge for 1.5 hours. If you`re going to cook yummy breakfast, leave it in the fridge for the whole night.
- Decorate your dessert with fresh berries. If you like, you may add pieces of chocolate as well.
Eat this tender creamy dessert in the morning and enjoy the taste. Bon Appetite!