Tender Cheesecake with Strawberry
There can never be too many recipes for cheesecakes. Today we`ll share with you one more interesting way of cooking amazing cake with berries.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Crash cookies carefully. Add melted butter and mix everything one more time.
- Pour this mass into the baking form and flatten this layer. Bake it at 356 F for 10-15 minutes. Leave it to cool down.
- Fill the bowl with cottage cheese and eggs and whip everything until smooth. All the ingredients should be warm.
- Add the rest of ingredients for the filling and mix everything until smooth. If the mass is too thick, add more sour cream.
- Cover the form with several layers of the tinfoil.
- Pour cream mass into the form with the dough.
- Take bigger form or a deep tray. Fill it with water and put the form with the cheesecake into the middle of the tray.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 80 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is ready, open the door of the oven and leave it for several minutes.
- Then you`ll need to put it into the fridge for the whole night.
- Slice strawberry into thin pieces.
- Use cute and big slices for decoration of the cheesecake. Damaged pieces may be used for cooking the sauce.
- Form the first layer at the edges. Fill the middle of the dessert carefully.
- Mix jelly with water, leave it to cool down and pour on the top of the cake to fix the slices of berries.
Isn`t that beautiful? If you like, you may serve this dessert with yummy sauce. Bon Appetite!