Tender Bean Stew
This country-style stew is rich in protein and very nutritious. You may cook it on Monday and eat the whole week!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First you`ll need to prepare beans. I recommend you to use canned beans. In this case, you`ll save some extra time. All you need to do with canned beans is to wash them.
- Cut all the vegetables into big pieces.
- Add canned tomatoes. Mash each vegetable before adding. Don`t forget to pour yummy tomato sauce into the pan as well.
- If the dish is too sour, add sugar.
- Mix everything carefully and boil for several minutes. I recommend you to cook this dish for 35-40 minutes.
- When the dish is ready, you can mash it and turn into yummy cream soup. However, I recommend you to eat classical stew.
It`s very tasty and fragrant! You may serve it with chopped herbs, grated cheese or even sour cream. Bon Appetite!