Tabbouleh Salad with Bulgur
Here is one more traditional Eastern dish. You should try to cook this juicy, yummy and healthy salad.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash bulgur; put it into the pan with clean water. There should be twice as much water in it. Put the pan on fire and cook bulgur in salty water for 15-20 minutes until there is no liquid in it.
- Meanwhile cut cucumbers and tomatoes into small cubes. Put them into the deep bowl.
- Add chopped herbs and green onion.
- When bulgur is ready, leave it to cool down. Add cold ingredient into the bowl with veggies.
- Add salt, pepper and the rest of exotic spices to taste. Sprinkle this salad with lemon juice and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients and leave the salad for several minutes.
This salad should be served cold. It`s light, fresh and very tasty. Bon Appetite!