This dessert is very popular in Spain. They are usually served with sugar powder and any sweet topping. I recommend you to choose hot chocolate, however, you may use jam or condensed milk.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, you need to cook the dough. Take a small pot and mix butter with sugar and a pinch of salt in it. Add water and start boiling this mass.
- When butter starts melting, add the flour and mix everything well.
- When the mass is smooth, add eggs one by one. Continue mixing the dough.
- Then you need to preheat the oil in the pan. Meanwhile fill the pastry bag with the dough.
- Form short sticks. Cut the edges, using the sharp knife.
- Fry these sticks in the pan and put them on the grid to get rid of the extra oil.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll sticks in this dry mass.
- Now let`s cook yummy chocolate sauce to serve the sticks with. Grate chocolate, mix it with the cream.
- Heat this creamy mass. Serve this yummy sauce with warm sticks.
They are very tasty, so you`ll definitely love such a sweet snack. Bon Appetite!