Sweet Cherry Pie. Classical Recipe
This good-looking cherry pie with the nice grid is good for any occasion.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix the flour with sugar and salt. Add butter and mix it with your hands until it turns into crumbs. Add 5 tablespoons of cold water. Mix everything carefully, using a fork.
- Divide the dough in two parts. Roll each one into a ball and cover with the plastic wrap. Put it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the fridge and leave for several minutes in the warm place.
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix sugar with vanilla, starch and salt. Add cherries.
- Dust the table with the flour and flatten one part of the dough. Put it into the form.
- Flatten another layer and cut it into wide strips.
- Fill the form with berry mass and decorate everything with the grid.
This pie is sweet and juicy. You may serve the slice of it with yummy ice cream. Enjoy this light dessert!