Sweet and Spicy Chicken Legs
This hot dish is one of the best to eat with the vegetables and yummy garnishes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 392 F.
- Cook yummy marinade. Take a plastic bag. Mix olive oil with the sauce, honey, grated garlic and ginger in it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the pack with the chicken legs. Mix everything carefully.
- Leave this pack in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pack. Put the legs into the tray. Pour marinade on the top of the poultry.
- Bake everything in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn them over and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
When there is a crunchy crust, you may take the tray out of the oven. Enjoy the taste!