Stuffed Yeast Donuts
Homemade yeast donuts are aerial and very delicious. You may stuff them with thick jam or condensed milk.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour water into the pan with milk and heat this liquid. Add yeast and sugar. Mix everything slowly and leave for 15-20 minutes in the warm place.
- Add eggs, salt and melted butter. Mix everything well. Add the flour, sifted through the sieve and make a soft dough.
- Cover your working place with the thin layer of flour. Work with the dough until it`s elastic enough. Then cover it with the towel and leave for 1-2 hours.
- Flatten the dough, using rolling pin. Use small glass to cut out circles.
- Cover these circles with the towel and leave for 30-40 minutes. They`ll become twice bigger.
- Preheat vegetable oil and put these circles into the pan.
- Cook them until they are golden.
- Take them out of the pan and put on the paper towel in order to get rid of extra oil.
- Cool down your donuts and fill them with any stuffing you like. I recommend you to use a syringe.
Dust these donuts with sugar powder before serving. Both kids and adults will love this dessert! Bon Appetite!