Thousands of people all over the world love cheesecakes! If you`re looking for an easy strawberry cheesecake recipe we`re ready to share with you an interesting idea for cooking such a dessert.
Traditionally cheesecake is made of rich Philadelphia cheese. Crunchy yummy doubt layer, creamy topping and strawberry will amuse you. Though the recipe is rather easy.
Before getting down to cooking perfect jello cheesecake, you`ll need to read the main info about this simple recipe.
· Feel free to replace Philadelphia with the tender cottage cheese cottage cheese - very good recipes with cottage cheese learn more...;
· For the cold cheesecake to be tender, rub cottage cheese through the sieve or whip it, using a powerful blender;
· Still, if you want to bake your dessert, do not whip cheese. Mix it carefully. In this case there will be no cracks on the surface of the dough;
· If you want your cheesecake to be pink, mash strawberry and mix it with the cream cheese;
· You may also use another way of decorating the dessert: cover the top of the cake with the pink drops and draw circles or flowers, using a wooden toothpick;
· Finally, if you don’t want to work with the cheesecake toppings for a long time, slice strawberry into thin pieces and put them on the top of the dessert;
· For the result not to be spoiled, you may pour warm jelly on the top of berries;
· And don`t forget about such a simple solution as toppings! Use you fantasy and all the ingredients you can find in your fridge: whipped cream, honey, crushed cookies or even nuts.
Your tender dessert is ready!