Likewise all the cheesecakes, this one is very tender and fragrant.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Crash cookies and mix it with soft butter. Add the flour, sifted through the sieve, vanilla and sugar.
- Form the thin layer and put in into the form. Hide it into the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Mix eggs with sugar, vanilla. Whip everything well.
- Add starch, cream and mix everything one more time. Add cheese and mix this mass until smooth. Cover the dough with this cream mass. Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Bake your cheesecake for about 75 minutes. Turn off the fire, but leave your cheesecake in the oven for 30 more minutes.
- Wash berries and slice them.
- Decorate the cake with it. Mix jelly with sugar and 0.5 l of milk.
- Boil this mass for 15 seconds. Leave this mass to cool down. Then you may decorate your dessert with this jelly.
- Put your cheesecake into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Serve it cold and enjoy the taste!