Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
This is one of the easiest recipes for cheesecakes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- If you want to cook a quick cheesecake, mix butter with cookies until there is a smooth mass in the bowl.
- Put this mass into the form. There should be a thin layer of mashed cookies. Put the form into the fridge and wait for an hour.
- Put gelatin into the bowl and pour boiling water into it. If you like, you may put this bowl on the water bath and wait until it melts. Mash cottage cheese in the bowl of the blender.
- Whip this mass with cream and sugar. If you like, you may add more or less sugar.
- Add gelatin, lemon juice and vanilla. Whip everything well. Pour this mass into the form, covering thin cookie layer. Put it into the fridge again.
- In an hour you may get down to decorating the cake. Use the strawberries to decorate cheesecake. Then pour liquid strawberry jelly on the top of this dessert. Put it into the fridge.
In an hour you may serve this dessert.