Strawberry Cake with Tender Cream
This yummy cake with tender cream and bright berries may become one of your favourites!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, cook classical sponge cake. Sift the flour through the sieve. Separate yolks and whites.
- Mix yolks with 0.5 of sugar and vanilla.
- Whip yolks until the mass is white. Pour them into the bowl of the blender. Whip until there is a white froth.
- Combine these two masses carefully and start baking the cake.
- When it`s ready, put it on the grid. Leave for 8-12 hours. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Cook yummy cream. Pour egg whites into the bowl.
- Whip everything for a minute. Slowly add sugar and vanilla.
- Whip whites with sugar until the mass is thick enough.
- Cover the tray with baking paper and draw the circle on it.
- Form a round meringue layer. Bake it for 13 minutes in the oven, preheated to 356 F.
- Cook strawberry syrup. Wash and peel berries. Cut each one in two. Put berries into the deep pan. Add sugar, water and boil everything.
- Leave it to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Mash berries carefully.
- Rub it through the sieve.
- Leave the syrup to cool down.
- Form the cake.
- Put the cake on the big plate and cover it with the strawberry syrup.
- Cover this layer with whipped cream. Add the layer of sliced berries if you like.
- Add another layer of tender cream.
Put another layer of the cake and cover it with the syrup and cream. Add meringue on the top of it.
- Cover it with the cream, another layer of the dough and cream.
Decorate your dessert with fresh berries.