Stewed Pumpkin with Meat and Onion
This winter you may still try to cook yummy pumpkin with meat and bright herbs. This dish may be even cold!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients. Peel pumpkin and get rid of the seeds. Wash it and cut into cubes.
- Peel onion, wash it and cut in two. Slice each half.
- Fill the pan with the vegetable oil. Heat it and fry onion for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut meat into cubes and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add cubes of pumpkin.
- Don`t forget to add salt, pepper and spices.
- Peel garlic and chop it. If you like it, you may even mash it. Fry it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add hot water. Cover the pan with the lid. Slow down the fire. Stew everything for 5-6 minutes.
- When your stew is ready, put it on the plates and decorate with chopped herbs.
This dish is very tasty and definitely worth your attention.