Spinach buns made of puff pastry are very tender. You should definitely try to cook them with the spinach.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix spinach with feta, onion, olive oil, dill and garlic in the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack one egg into the bowl and whip it with the fork. Mix it with the spinach.
- Cut the layer of puff pastry into 2 slices. Then divide them into 3 squares.
- Put these squares into the silicone forms.
- Fill the dough with the stuffing. Cover it with another layers of the dough. Fix the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 392 degrees.
- Crack the rest of eggs and whip them in the bowl. Use silicone brush to lubricate these small buns.
- Bake them until your pastry is golden-brown. It will take about 25 minutes.
When your buns are ready, cool them down and treat your family with this dish.