Spicy Pasta with Shrimp and Tomatoes
For cooking this dish you need to use big shrimp.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Defrost shrimp in the bowl with hot water. Peel them.
- Boil pasta.
- Fry garlic on the pan with melted butter. Add shrimp`s heads and fry them for 5-7 minutes. Get rid of these leftovers. All you need is fragrant garlic juice.
- Add shrimp and fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook yummy sauce. Fry tomatoes. Add spicy tomato sauce, herbs and salt.
- Mix shrimp with the sauce. Add this mass into the bowl with pasta.
Decorate everything with grated cheese, chopped parsley and olives. Bon Appetite!