Spicy Grilled Corn
Corn is a healthy and yummy vegetable. You may enjoy it`s taste all the year round. This recipe for grilled corn is perfect for a summer picnic. However, you may use it even in the winter.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- To make your dish better, do not peel it before baking. Leave it covered with the leaves and soak in the cold water for 15 minutes.
- Then you`ll need to take corn out of the bowl, get rid of the leaves and wrap it with the banana skin.
- Lubricate corn with butter; add salt and pepper. Add chopped garlic, onion and herbs. Cover it with the leaves again.
- Then you`ll need to put it on the grid again. Cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Move corn to the edge of the grid. Cover it with the tinfoil and leave for 15 minutes.
Get rid of the leaves and cover corn with butter again. Enjoy the taste!