Spicy Baked Chicken with Ginger and Oranges
Likewise all my favorite dishes, this one is constantly improved. The recipe I offer you is great for a festive dinners. All your guests will like ginger flavor and yummy crunchy crust.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut ¼ of the orange and leave it. The rest of the oranges you`ll need to peel and cut into thin slices.
- Wipe chicken, using paper towels and rub it with the oil, salt, pepper and spices.
- Preheat the oven to 392 F. Cover the tray with the layer of sliced oranges. Put big chicken on the top of them. Bake your chicken for 40 minutes.
- Squeeze ¼ of the orange.
- Peel and grate ginger. Mix it with the juice, honey and your favorite spices.
- Take the tray out pf the oven and turn the chicken over. Cover it with the ginger mixture.
- Put the tray into the oven again and continue baking for an hour. You also need to add marinade from time to time for the poultry to be juicy.
- You may serve the whole chicken or cut it into pieces.
Add bright oranges on the plate and pour more marinade on the top of your chicken. Bon Appetite!