Spaghetti With Cheese Sauce And Olives
This recipe is very simple. If you are tired of traditional sauces, use this interesting recipe.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook spaghetti in the salty water until they are half-ready. Sprinkle with olive oil and mix.
- Preheat frying pan, covered with olive oil. Add butter and chopped onion. Fry it until the onion is soft. Then add chopped garlic.
- Grate feta cheese and add it into the frying pan, stirring constantly.
- Mix until the sauce is smooth. Add cream into the pan. Cook for 1,5 minute on the slow fire. Add grated parmesan. At the end, add blue cheese. If you want your sauce not to be thick, add more cream.
- Add chopped parsley and sliced olives at the end. Mix everything and turn off the fire.
- Put spaghetti into the plate and cover them with this yummy sauce.
Put spaghetti into the plate and cover them with this yummy sauce.